What does independence mean to you?
Have you really taken the time to get really clear on what it would look and feel like when you are financially independent?
For me this picture has changed over the years, AND there are many things that have remained constant.
Here are some thoughts for you to consider as you design your independence:
The choice is yours to create what you desire…
1. What top line income are you looking to create?
2. What bottom line profit will be a win for you?
3. Will you work alone, with contractors or will you create jobs and have employees?
4. Will your work full time or part time?
5. Will you have an office or travel with a lap top?
What desires are on your heart…
1. What kind of home do you want to live in?
2. What kind of car do you want to drive?
3. How much money in reserves will make you feel secure?
4. What net worth do you want to achieve?
5. What kind of contributions do you want to make?
6. Where do you want to send your children to school?
What will it look like for you to enjoy your success…
1. What kinds of experiences do you want to have?
2. Who do you want to get to know?
3. Who will you become?
4. What kinds of activities will you do?
Money loves clarity and the more detailed you can be in answering these questions the higher the likelihood of you achieving them!
Give yourself the gift of time to write these things down.
Review them often, tweaking as you go. I promise if you do the your ability to make it happen will improve exponentially!
I would love to hear from you! Share in the comments what Financial Independence looks like for you.